Donnerstag, 2. Februar 2012

Starting point of my sabbatical was in Wickede (Ruhr), Germany to redeem my Christmas present voucher:
Spending one day with the monkey Felix (and other animals) at an animal farm.
I was allowed to invite a 2nd person, so I picked my father. We had to get up at 7 a.m. in the morning, to drive to Wickede, that is 355 km away from my current address.
When we arrived my first "task" was to feed the animals at the farm.

2 examples of my acting as a "zookeeper":


Feeding the fox with poultry



Feeding 2 hedgehogs with peanuts
Then I met the 3 year old Barbary Macaque ("Berberaffe"):

Feeding Felix with yoghurt
 We got friends:-)


Afterwards I was camel riding (unfortunately I don't have a better picture)

Mogli and I
And at the end I admired the pythons skin


and my father and I said goodbye to Felix:


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen