Samstag, 22. September 2012

September 22 - Buenos Aires

Finally it got better. No fever anymore, only coughing and a stuffy nose were left.
Directly after getting up I managed to skype with my mum for the first time during my sabbatical. She was at my sister's place and my sister connected us:-)
After 2 hours with my mum I skyped 1.5 more hours with Christoph, before I finally got up, took a shower and ate a late brunch.
Then I was sitting in the garden from 17:00 to 19:00, blogging and emailing.
Later on Marina and I chatted again and then I ate dinner (Victoria wasn't that hungry and still cooking, so that time she didn't really join me).
At about 22:00 Aixa (Victoria's daughter) showed me how to use the inhaler (Victoria had bought special liquid for me) and then I watched "Kommissarin Lucas" and "Tatort" on the internet.
I was so rested that I didn't feel tired at all.
Finally at 3 a.m. I was tired enough to go to sleep:-)
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen