Sonntag, 9. September 2012

September 9 - Buenos Aires

I had set my alarm clock for 7 a.m. to be in Buenos Aires downtown at 10:00 a.m. Remo, Ute and I were supposed to meet each other. We wanted to visit the famous market on Defense street and the free Tango-shows on the Plaza Dorrego.
But I was too tired, not at all in the mood for company and still grieving. So I decided to stay "at home". Unfortunately Remo, Ute and I hadn't exchanged email addresses or cellphone numbers but I had an idea. We had had one exercise at school, where I had to ask Remo some basic personal questions in Spanish, amongst others his email address. So I wrote him an email, hoping he would read it before he left the house...(the next morning at school, when I said sorry for not showing up, he told me that he hadn't checked his emails at all... They had been waiting for me for 30 minutes before they finally started. So I had a really bad conscious but they were nice and understanding...)

The rest of the day I was reading and finally finished "Fifty Shades - Darker". I enjoyed the rest of the book while I was sitting in the garden.
Shortly before dinner-time I could finish:-)

After a long talk I went to bed at midnight.

 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen